Another one of my creations...after I realised I'm good for nothing...and GOOD for anything... (*_*) :-
When I'm in the dark and there is no light,
It feels so wrong to be told when I'm right.
What happens so much without any luck...
Never cared to see, damned nor starstruck.
And I would take away my sorrows...far apart from this time
I've always felt conceited,
Even though I've been defeated
All the times that I've been through...
All the tears that I've shed...
No matter what happens...it comes back to you
Its a right kind of wrong.
My broken heart will whither away,
All the shame....all the glory
Every night every day,
I feel no disgust, no regret no danger...
No shame, no regret for no forgiven anger,
Disheartened I've been since time and again.
Stopping your complaining , now all that's left is sanity
sanctity, prosperity, its all been uncertainty....
All I know that right's a wrong and
Wrong's a right...
No matter what happens,
Its a right kind of wrong...
No comments:
Post a Comment